Plastic Surgery for Patients from Laguna Niguel
Laguna Niguel is a beautiful area surrounded by scenic parks, nature preserves and golfing opportunities. Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park and Laguna Niguel Regional Park offer many hiking, biking and other recreational opportunities. There is 1000 Steps Beach which offers stunning scenery and is a destination unto itself. Mission San Juan Capistrano takes you back in time and is the preservation of historical beauty.
Refreshed Aesthetic Surgery and SkinCare is located in Aliso Viejo, a mere three miles from the center of Laguna Niguel, which means that our services are accessible and available to those in Laguna Niguel who desire incredible service and care when it comes to their cosmetic goals.
Procedures Performed by Dr. Miller at Refreshed Aesthetic Surgery
Dr. Miller is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon and he performs many cosmetic and corrective procedures such as:
- A Facelift to reduce the appearance of drooping cheeks and jowls and forehead lines
- A brow or forehead lift to reduce the appearance of forehead lines and wrinkles
- Facial implants such as chin implants
- Fat transfers to enhance or fill the cheeks or other areas of the face
- Facial reconstructive or corrective surgeries to correct scarring or improperly performed surgeries
- Rhinoplasty to correct nasal bumps or change the overall shape of the nose
- Cosmetic and corrective Ear Surgery
- Neck lifts to reduce the amount of excess skin or sagginess below the chin
Other Facial Treatments and Non-Surgical Options
Other skin care and facial treatments that we offer, as well as non-invasive enhancement options include:
- Kybella, which is used to reduce fat under the chin
- BOTOX to alleviate fine lines and wrinkles on various areas of the face
- Facial fillers to add volume and plumpness to lips or other areas of the face
- Laser skin resurfacing to rejuvenate your complexion
- Non-surgical facelift which provides some of the benefits of a surgical facelift without involving invasive procedures
- Injectable options that include Juvéderm, Sculptra and Belotero Balance
Why do People Choose Dr. Miller to Perform Their Facial Cosmetic Surgery?
People from all over Laguna Niguel and Orange County choose Dr. Miller to perform their facial cosmetic surgery because his focus and specialty is the face and neck. Dr. Miller is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon and restricts his art to the areas of the face and neck, allowing him to excel in his specialty. Having a board-certified facial plastic surgeon that specializes in the face and neck means that people have the confidence of knowing that their cosmetic goals are going to be realized by one of the best. Your face is never something that should be compromised and having quality of care and skill offered by Dr. Miller means that you will achieve natural and aesthetic results. So contact us today, schedule a consultation, and come visit Dr. Miller for arguably the best results of plastic surgery Laguna Niguel and beyond has to offer.